backers Football Sponsor Messaging

Robin & Sean Murray randsmurray at att.net
Thu Apr 4 19:33:19 PDT 2013

HI All

First - I apologize if any of you received a strange email from us - our email
was hacked into again.

Attached our last's years original proposal for updating the sponsorship
program, and the main letter that went out.  We need to update the letter and
make our messaging a little more concise which I do believe we did last year,
but there is always room to be more concise especially with messaging.  As we
need to begin soliciting our last year backer members, and new ones, soon -
please let me know by email any further suggestions to the letters, and last
years flyer.  Nancy is udpating the flyer with a more recent image and a few
minor corrections.

Thanks
Robin