backers Fw: Reminders - Blue and White Scrimmage Volunteers Needed and Discount Card Sales Extended

robinandseanm@att.net robinandseanm at att.net
Fri Aug 16 10:36:14 PDT 2013

From: Davis Football Backers
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎August‎ ‎14‎, ‎2013 ‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎PM
To: robinandseanm at att.net

REMINDERS

Dear Blue Devil Families:

BLUE AND WHITE SCRIMMAGE - SATURDAY, AUG. 16

We are in final preparations for this Saturday's Blue and White Scrimmage, Saturday - August 16th.  Thanks to those who have signed up to help with the day's activities.  We still have a few slots available and can use your help.  Please go to this site and sign up to help us with this very important event.

DISCOUNT CARD SALES

Our Discount Card program is one of the most important fund-raisers for Davis High School Football.

We need your enthusiastic support. Please remember our football teams are completely funded by volunteer donations. As one example of expenses, helmets are nearly $300 each.

The Discount Card sale is being extended until Sept. 15, due both to popular demand (people are asking to buy) and the team's capacity to sell more cards.

Players who have not sold 10 cards - and those who would like to sell more - will be given their cards next week.

It is a simple task. Go to a Davis location with pedestrian traffic at peak times, and:
Wear uniform jersey and a smile.
Approach folks with a friendly greeting.
Explain you are selling a discount card for DHS Football.
Show them the card, remind them it repays the $10 purchase price in just a few uses.

Thank you and GO BLUE DEVILS!

Davis Football Backer Board

Forward this email

This email was sent to robinandseanm at att.net by dhsfootballbackers at gmail.com |

Davis Blue Devil Football Backers| PO Box 4194| Davis| CA| 95617-4194