backers Tuesday Meeting

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Sun Sep 8 08:40:12 PDT 2013

Good Morning All:

Our next scheduled meeting us this Tuesday, September 10th at 7:00 PM in the team room.  Unfortunately, I have had an El Macero meeting come up on short notice and I must be there on Tuesday.  I have asked Nancy to run the meeting in my absence.

She and I will be finalizing the agenda today, so please forward anything you have that needs to be added by 3:00 PM.  Additionally, Shelley Morse and Renee Hammond will be coming to the meeting and have expressed interest in joining our Board.  We currently have two vacancies that need to be filled, so please give this some thought.

We have a lot going on, and I am sorry to miss this meeting, but it is unavoidable.  Thank you all for your continued dedication to our Football Program!

Go Blue Devils!!

--Rich

Rich Riffle * General Manager * El Macero Country Club
p 530.753.3363 * c 847.873.5433 * f 530.753.4832 * rriffle at troongolf.com<mailto:rriffle at troongolf.com>
Managed by Troon Privé * Private Clubs of Distinction *  www.elmacerocc.org