backers Football Lawn Signs

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Wed Sep 18 11:40:50 PDT 2013

Good morning Backers Board:

Mike Goodison has volunteered to head up the lawn sign project and will be doing so this afternoon.  Per his email below, he will be inventorying the signs and distributing tomorrow with the attached letter.

Please join me in thanking  Mike for all his efforts!

Best,

--Rich

From: Mike Goodison [mailto:MGoodison at cityofdavis.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2013 10:19 AM
To: Rich Riffle
Subject: RE: Football Lawn Signs

Rich:  I will stop by the team room and see what we got tonight.  I will inventory and record who I give them out to since we want them back.  Do you know if we got these from Ink Monkey in town…just looking to see who to order additional ones if necessary.  I will be looking to give them out at the Pasta Feed tomorrow as the kids head home.   I did an introductory letter of what these are and used your name (see attached).  Feel free to make any changes.  I will want to send the letter out with the lawn signs so parents know the scoop.

Mike