backers Meeting tonight - 10/8

robinandseanm@att.net robinandseanm at att.net
Tue Oct 8 20:52:06 PDT 2013

HI All,

Sorry I missed the meeting and was unable to let you guys now - as I was held up at work.

Regarding Friday - the banners will be re-set up by Sean & Gary Friday morning at 1000.

Rich I was hoping to find out when the business/community member t-shirts will be ready.

Also I was hoping to find out how much magnet money has been collected so far from JV and any others from Varsity.  - Yvette will you be able to collect money tomorrow?

If we don’t get most magnets or money back -  Natalie could you resend out the magnet email to have it collected by 10/17?

One last thing - I need to know who is updating the website and facebook as we need to update the sponsors list on the Website preferably with logos and for facebook - Specialized Ortho and University Honda needs their logo posted.

Thanks

Robin

Sent from Windows Mail