backers Cheer senior night

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Thu Oct 24 09:57:16 PDT 2013

Hello Danielle,

I hope all is well with you.  Please see the note below regarding Senior Night.  Can you help gather this information or get it to the right person?

Thanks so much!

--Rich

Rich Riffle
President
DHS Football Backers

-----Original Message-----
From: backerfootballboard-bounces at mailman.dcn.org [mailto:backerfootballboard-bounces at mailman.dcn.org] On Behalf Of Nancy McTygue
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 7:43 AM
To: Backers Backers
Cc: dfoster at djusd.net
Subject: backers Cheer senior night

***  Select REPLY to e-mail Sender only.
***  To e-mail EVERYONE on this list, send e-mail To: backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org

             D H S   F O O T B A L L   B O A R D   L I S T S E R V
Hi all,

I only have one cheerleader's information for Senior night. I don't have any direct contact to that group. Would someone please tell them that they have to get their information to me ASAP or they won't be included in the program?

Here is all they have to do:
Write dhsfootballbackers at gmail.com with the following: their name, how to pronounce their name, how many years they have been on cheer and what type of cheer team they are on, Who they will be attending senior night with and their relationship.

I am in San Diego at a meeting until tomorrow evening, but will be writing everything up this weekend. If anybody could please get the word out to these folks and let me know even how many there are supposed to be, that would be great.

Thanks to Marc, I think the football team is good.

Over the weekend I will write to the small committee I have to help get everything organized that night.

Thanks, Nancy

Nancy McTygue
Sent from my iPhone's speech recognition software – please blame Siri for typos!