backers Reschedule December Meeting

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Wed Dec 4 11:25:42 PST 2013

Hello All,

I have a conflict with the meeting next Tuesday, and will be unable to attend.  I know this is a difficult time of year for everyone, with holiday parties and work commitments, but because of the agenda items, I would like to reschedule this meeting to a later date, even if that is after the first of the year.  Further, I think we really need a planning session to define the roles and duties for our Board next year.  We can set clear objectives and get this year moving in the right direction.  I propose that we meet for two hours, with the first hour to plan and decide on roles and duties, and the second hour to handle regular business.

Please see the proposed meeting dates and chose which works best for you here:  http://doodle.com/tfq2z9f2yfbuz2rd

So sorry for rescheduling, and I hope you are all well.

Thanks for all you do!

Best,

--Rich

Rich Riffle * General Manager * El Macero Country Club
p 530.753.3363 * c 847.873.5433 * f 530.753.4832 * rriffle at troongolf.com<mailto:rriffle at troongolf.com>
Managed by Troon Privé * Private Clubs of Distinction *  www.elmacerocc.org<http://www.elmacerocc.org/>
[cid:image003.jpg at 01CED71D.15EF70C0]<http://www.troongolf.com/PCH.html>