backers Meeting Tomorrow -- Monday, December 30th at 6:00 PM

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Sun Dec 29 20:55:41 PST 2013

Hello All:

I hope you are all having a great holiday season!

As a reminder we will be meeting tomorrow at 6:00 PM with the intention of having a planning/working session over the first hour and then our regular agenda.  Attached are a few documents for this meeting, and we may make a few agenda adjustments based on what we do in the first hour.  I hope to see all of you there.

Happy New Year,

--Rich