backers Notes from the December Backer Meeting

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Thu Jan 2 20:52:58 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Thank you very much for voting me onto the Backer board - I'm really looking forward to working with you all.

Monday's meeting notes are attached and I'll send a separate email to request availability for January meeting dates.  I know these notes are not in the format you are probably used to, I'll take a look at the archives and see if I need to make any adjustments.  In the meantime, please check for your name in yellow for follow up items.

Thanks much, Debbie

Debbie Shoup
IMA Technologies Corporation
990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200