backers Fwd: Crab feed

Nancy McTygue njmctygue at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 14 05:59:59 PST 2014

FYI in case you all had not heard yet, Natalie and I thought this should be forwarded to full board list.

Per Rich, we will need to meet to discuss next steps.

Hopefully more information forthcoming.

Nancy McTygue
Sent from my iPhone's speech recognition software – please blame Siri for typos!

Begin forwarded message: