backers FW: Backers Meeting

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Wed Jan 15 08:54:44 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Here is an update from Principal Brown.

See you Monday!

Debbie

From: wbrown at djusd.net [wbrown at djusd.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2014 7:24 AM
To: Rich Riffle
Subject: RE: Backers Meeting

Good Morning Mr. Riffle,

I understand that there are a lot of questions out there about our still open football coaching position. I fully expected to have it all behind me by now too but due to unforeseen personnel process we have to wait for an announcement. I am able to assure you that on Friday morning there will be an announcement to the public regarding our coaching position. I would also like to offer you my assurance that there will be a zero period. Our district, our school and our athletic department is committed to that class and we will give our coach and that class our full support. Zero period was never in any doubt... I will have my secretary calendar the backers meeting. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns, I hope this helps you and the Backers as you plan for the upcoming football season... Thank you so much for your support.

Very Sincerely,

William A Brown, Principal
Davis Senior High School
wbrown at djusd.net

TOGETHER we can accomplish ANYTHING... Go Blue!!!

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. Ther anauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.