backers Crab Feed 2014

Yvette Roberson yvetroberson at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 15:28:36 PST 2014

Hello All,
Reporting:  The City of Davis has been paid for the usage of the facility along with payment for clean up. Veterans informed me that we will have to order a large trash been to facilitate our trash (never had to do this before). I will take care of that.

Dropped off paperwork for the approval of our "Liquor License" at The Davis Police Department. Should receive a call by Friday to pick up the form to drop off and receive last signature from ABC (Alcoholic Beverage Control). Was informed from ABC that it may take up to 10 days for approval. So we should be okay.

Yvette R.