backers Info for Monday 6:30 Backer Meeting

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Sun Jan 19 10:36:50 PST 2014

Please take a moment to check through the notes from the last meeting - that way we should be able to know if any of the follow up items are still open and do a quick approval of the minutes as a whole.

Rebecca has offered to attend this meeting to help us with any Crab Feed questions, so I have included her on the invite.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Debbie

Debbie Shoup
IMA Technologies Corporation
990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200