backers New Coach, Zero Period Update, et.al.

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Mon Jan 27 11:27:20 PST 2014

Wow, lost my brain...  The huge thank you was for Bob and Trish, but I totally missed Natalie Beckman...so sorry to her.  Natalie you were awesome!!

see you all tonight...

From: backerfootballboard-bounces at mailman.dcn.org [backerfootballboard-bounces at mailman.dcn.org] on behalf of Rich Riffle [rriffle at TroonGolf.com]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2014 11:25 AM
To: backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org
Subject: Re: backers New Coach, Zero Period Update, et.al.

***  Select REPLY to e-mail Sender only.
***  To e-mail EVERYONE on this list, send e-mail To: backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org

             D H S   F O O T B A L L   B O A R D   L I S T S E R V
A huge thank you to Bob Gore, and Trish Riffle for cleaning up the team room on Saturday!  We are off to a great start with Zero Period this week, and Coach Wiley had a chance to observe many of our players this morning as well as work with a couple of the coaches.  He is looking forward to our meeting this evening.

As a reminder we will be meeting tonight in the team room at 7:00 PM.  I think we will have only three agenda items:

  1.  Coach Wiley introduction and Q&A
  2.  Set a date for a Parent/Player meeting over the next 14 days to introduce John to Devil Nation
  3.  CRAB FEED UPDATE...  It is crunch time and we need to get caught up on where everyone is at and walk away with clear goals set for what needs to be done.

Looking forward to seeing all of you tonight!

--Rich