backers Crab Feed Check In

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Mon Feb 3 11:20:10 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

Just dropping a note to check in on the Crab Feed.  Here are a few misc things:

Job Status - can everyone please send a status update on their open items (attached)?  Thanks

Ticket table - I updated the attached list: we have two parents who have offered to help staff that table.  Hoping to steal one of the original ticket table peeps to work a shift at the cash table.  :)

Donations - I have updated and attached a copy of the list.  Coach Wiley will be donating an item and is still deciding on exactly what (thank you!).  I'll be sending out a note to our wonderful donation people probably tonight with info on how to drop off items at my house.

Super Bowl Clinic - no new tickets there but at least we got some visibility.  Two DJBD families purchased tickets from me the day after.

Tickets - Trish - do you want a status update from everyone?  I have 9 tickets and will send you info on who I sold the latest to.  How are we doing with sales?

Parent Meeting Planning - I'll bring printouts of who we have on our email list as well as sign-up sheets for people who want to be added.  I think Trish is bringing the crab feed poster.  I can bring sign-up sheets for general volunteering and for boys who are serving.  Meeting is a week from today at 7:00 in the library.

Boats - I have about 50 8"x5" paper serving boats that were to be used for nachos over the weekend but ended up being extras.  I'll bring those to the crab feed just in case we need any extras.

Next Crab Feed Planning Meeting is a week from today at 6:00.  Not sure about the location - team room or library?

Equipment - How do we want to handle that?  Will we just have our MC auction off helmets?  How much are we saying they cost?  $250?  $275?

Backer Misc: Welcome Coach Wiley to our Backer list serve!

Thanks much! Debbie