backers Donation Thank You Letter

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Mon Feb 3 20:55:37 PST 2014

Just in case anyone needs it, here is a copy of the Backer thank you letter template.  Please let me know if you send a crab feed thank you letter out so I can check them off the list (and so I don't send them a second copy).   I'm also happy to send out thank you notes for you if you want, just send me the name, address and also the $ value  if you have it.

Thanks, Debbie