backers Crab Feed Check In

Trish trishriffle at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:06:57 PST 2014

Thanks for putting this together, Debbie.  I would love to get a ticket count from everyone!  If you have tickets, or have sold some, please let me know how what you have left/sold and to whom you have sold it to.  I would like to know how many we will have to sell at the parent meeting and I'm planning on making a master sheet for the check in table.  Also, I know some of you have requested to have saved group seating at the Crab Feed... if you could email me at trishriffle at hotmail.com and let me know who you want in your group, I'll make the appropriate signage.  Thanks!

As for the meeting before the parent meeting... I understand it to be for the Crab Feed, not a Backer's meeting (so no worries, Bob, get there when you can).  If we can get into the Library early, that would be great, if not, we'll meet in the team room.  All are welcome!!

Thanks!
Trish