backers Reminder: optional crab feed basket wrapping session tomorrow at 1:00

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Sat Feb 8 19:15:01 PST 2014

2817 Cascade Place, which is right by Slide Hill Park.

We have a couple of baskets to put together & I have supplies.  We can also figure out how to display all of the wonderful coupons we have.  And tomorrow would be the perfect time to do write ups of all the donations.

We have a TON of burgers and hot dogs and Bob will happily cook them up for whoever is interested!  Lots of beverages as well.

Also - this is a great time to turn in extra tickets if you have them, as the Riffles live right nearby, and I can always walk them over to their house if needed.

Thanks,

Debbie
Cell: 916-996-7449

Debbie Shoup