backers Notes from this evening's crab feed meeting

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Mon Feb 10 22:32:30 PST 2014

*        Cheer will not be doing a routine, just selling raffle tickets and necklaces

*        Rich chatting with Coach Wiley about how coach speeches have been in the last few years

*        Need to get access to the shed -> is this a Trish or Rich follow up thing?  We think Dennis and/or Principal Brown have keys.

*        Can we get a DHS football trophy to display?  Any other memoriabilia?

*        We talked about having the senior alumnae couple who we met at the Super Bowl clinic come as guests, and the suggestion was made to give them tickets.  Trish, as ticket queen is that OK with you?  If so, then let's ask Marty to invite them.

*        Wine bottles - we might do a secret bottle bid.  Need people with wine bottle candidates to find out how much theirs are worth - Google, etc. (Debbie, Trish, ??)

*        John to try to get Mikuni gift card

*        John to try to get Burgers and Brew gift card

*        Live auction items - the only things I know about for sure at this point are (and Mike Satre is on on these):

o   Cakes

o   Equipment (I shared our conversation with him and sent him a follow up email)

*        Shelley, Natalie and Mary are gearing up to shop for party supplies - thank you!

Other follow up info: the auction company does not print out a description of the items, they only do a bid sheet.  So for the baskets we don't have them for yet, we'll need to make those up beforehand, which I'm happy to do.  Some of our basket donation people have already included those, so that's great.

Updated donation list attached.

Thanks!

Debbie Shoup
IMA Technologies Corporation