backers final draft of program?

Nancy McTygue njmctygue at ucdavis.edu
Fri Feb 14 16:25:03 PST 2014

Hi All,

Thanks so much for sending along all of your suggestions and corrections - I appreciate it!

I tried to incorporate everything except:  1) alphabetization - this proved to be too time-consuming as it messed up the formatting more than I wanted to correct; 2) including the names of cakes - it made it too crowded.

If you could all please take one last look just to ensure that I didn't leave anything off or have any typos, I'd sincerely appreciate it.

I plan to make copies at Kinkos tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Nancy

Nancy McTygue
Executive Director, The California History-Social Science Project
University of California, Davis
http://chssp.ucdavis.edu
530.752.0572