backers Thank you notes

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Sun Mar 9 20:50:04 PDT 2014

Hi everyone,

Just about all of the Crab Feed thank you notes are done and mailed, but I couldn't find information on any of these people in Constant Contact or otherwise.  Can you please send me anything you've got on them?  And if there are people in the list who nobody has contact for, do we maybe have copies of their checks where we could get their phone numbers from?

*        Jeremy Brooks

*        Tom Cross

*        Pat Greene

*        Mike Dufresne (2 helmet family!)

*        Ghazafari

*        Kenner

*        Hackett (is this Elijah Hackett's dad, Burton?  If so, then I have access to their contact info.)

Special thank you to Natalie for sending all of the cake baker thank you notes. :)

Thanks, Debbie

Debbie Shoup
IMA Technologies Corporation
990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200