backers Football Calendar

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Thu Mar 13 10:13:14 PDT 2014

Thanks Coach Wiley for the quick turnaround of the football calendar.

For the rest of the board: would you all mind double-checking the attached calendar?  Nancy & Mary, once we have that it will be ready for posting on the web site.   Thanks again for doing that.

The changes from our meeting Tuesday night look great.  I have only one small clarification request and that is about the April 11 listing of "UCLA Football Clinic" - this is for coaches, right?  Is it OK if we change the description to be, "UCLA Football Coaches Clinic"?

Oh, and I don't see Yvette's birthday in there, but I guess we can let that one slide.  :)

Thanks, Debbie