backers FW: App for Davis Football ?

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Tue Mar 18 16:03:54 PDT 2014

Anyone interested in checking this out to see what it is?  We could have Mary Kay come to our next board meeting and do a demo if you all are interested.  I'd love to see it, but I'm maxed out until mid-April and I don't want to hold things up for the rest of the board.  Let me know what you think about a possible demo.

And for those of you who don't know Mary Kay, she's a mom with 7th and 8th grade football boys plus a younger cheer daughter.  Her web site links are at the bottom of this email and her husband, Ted Hoal, is head football coach at Yuba College.

Thanks