backers Please review for accuracy

Nancy McTygue njmctygue at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 21 22:08:32 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I am sorry that I did not have time until now to work on the website.  It frustrates me, but I think I have the schedules right.  Before we send out any notice, however, can someone please take a look at the following two links and make sure they are right?  I would like to send out a message to parents on Sunday, so if someone has time to look it over and compare it to the most recent calendar before then that would be good.

http://davishighfootball.org/home/schedule/2014-game/ (game schedule)
http://davishighfootball.org/home/schedule/pre-seasonpractice/ (pre-season schedule)

And I know the box on the home page says page not found, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to add something to that or just delete it.  If anyone else is proficient in html, perhaps we can go into the custom settings for the site?

Thanks, Nancy

Nancy McTygue
Executive Director, The California History-Social Science Project
University of California, Davis
http://chssp.ucdavis.edu
530.752.0572