backers Please review for accuracy

Mary Bodendorfer makbodie at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 22 13:41:37 PDT 2014

Nancy
Thanks so much for handling this!
I think just indicating that there is a fee for the Sunday coaching session should suffice. They should really contact Coach Wiley to get more info and that is already on the schedule - just my opinion :)
I think we usually put the Blue & White scrimmage on schedule but do a "flyer" closer to the date with all the details. Or perhaps that could be put on the Fundraising tab (not sure it's really a Fundraiser???).
I don't think we set dates for Liftathon??
Again thanks Nancy and sorry I was of no assistance :( Is crazy in the air or what - I've been swamped too!
Mary

Sent from my iPhone