backers Backers Meeting Tonight, Tuesday, April 8

Rich Riffle rriffle at TroonGolf.com
Tue Apr 8 11:03:41 PDT 2014

All:

I apologize, but I have not been very focused on Blue Devil Football for the last couple weeks...

I have recently resigned my position with Troon Golf and El Macero, and I have taken a position with another Golf Management company.  At the end of this school year, my family and I will be relocating to Florida, and I start my new job on May 1st.  This was a very difficult decision and one that caused long conversations sleepless nights, but in the end, the career opportunity is too good to pass up, and we will be much closer to family in our new location.  I will miss all of you and the relationships I have developed over the last three years, and I will certainly miss Blue Devil Football.  I think the program is on the rise and with all of your dedication great things can happen...

So, I will attend tonight's meeting, and I am happy to help in transition in any way, but you all will need to select a new president and someone will need to take over Zero Period and all it entails.

Sorry to spring this on all of you, but I know the energy will stay high and all will be good.

Debbie, can you please put an agenda together?  I don't have anything else from my perspective, but other backers may.

Please respond to Debbie if you need to add agenda items.

All the best,

--Rich

Rich Riffle * General Manager * El Macero Country Club
p 530.753.3363 * c 847.873.5433 * f 530.753.4832 * rriffle at troongolf.com<mailto:rriffle at troongolf.com>
Managed by Troon Privé * Private Clubs of Distinction *  www.elmacerocc.org<http://www.elmacerocc.org/>