backers $$ collections during tomorrow's meeting

Debbie Shoup debbie at casetrakker.com
Mon Apr 21 15:28:02 PDT 2014

Hi Coach Wiley and John,

Do you want to bring up or collect funds for any of these during tomorrow's meeting?

>From Nancy:
Three other things we covered (and collected money and forms for) at the meeting have usually been spirit packs, summer camp, and liftathon.  We usually also had someone make a pitch about joining the backers and how parents will need to volunteer for a variety of tasks during the season.  I am not sure if this is already on Coach Wiley's agenda or if this will be covered later.

Debbie Shoup
IMA Technologies Corporation
990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200
Roseville, CA 95678