backers $$ collections during tomorrow's meeting

Bob Gore Bob_Gore at gualcogroup.com
Mon Apr 21 16:38:08 PDT 2014


Change?! The extra is a donation. 
;-)

Robert J. Gore
The Gualco Group, Inc.
500 Capitol Mall, Suite 2600
Sacramento, CA 95814
Office: 916-441-1392
Mobile: 916-501-8104
www.gualcogroup.com
@gualcogroup

Please excuse brevity;
Sent from my I-phone

> On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:36 PM, "Debbie Shoup" <debbie at casetrakker.com> wrote:
> 
> That's a great idea.
> 
> If we are going to ask for money then it may be a good idea to have some $$ change handy.
> 
> Thanks
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Bob Gore [mailto:Bob_Gore at gualcogroup.com] 
> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:36 PM
> To: Debbie Shoup
> Cc: John Wiley; John Griffiths (JGriffiths at gsdx.us); Backer Football Board (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org) (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org)
> Subject: Re: backers $$ collections during tomorrow's meeting
> 
> Perhaps if we all arrived 15 mins early and did a quick walk-through?
> 
> Robert J. Gore
> The Gualco Group, Inc.
> 500 Capitol Mall, Suite 2600
> Sacramento, CA 95814
> Office: 916-441-1392
> Mobile: 916-501-8104
> www.gualcogroup.com<http://www.gualcogroup.com>
> @gualcogroup
> 
> Please excuse brevity;
> Sent from my I-phone
> 
> On Apr 21, 2014, at 4:34 PM, "Debbie Shoup" <debbie at casetrakker.com<mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com>> wrote:
> 
> ***  Select REPLY to e-mail Sender only.
> ***  To e-mail EVERYONE on this list, send e-mail To: backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>
> 
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>            D H S   F O O T B A L L   B O A R D   L I S T S E R V
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Thanks Coach Wiley.
> 
> Should we be asking for money for any of those things tomorrow?
> 
> From: John Wiley [mailto:wiley7927 at yahoo.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:31 PM
> To: Debbie Shoup
> Cc: John Griffiths (JGriffiths at gsdx.us<mailto:JGriffiths at gsdx.us>); Backer Football Board (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>) (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>)
> Subject: Re: $$ collections during tomorrow's meeting
> 
> I will be discussing camp and spirit packs.  I am not familiar with liftathon
> Therefor if someone else would like to present I would appreciate.   I am making a PowerPoint tonight I will send out for you to review.
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Apr 21, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Debbie Shoup <debbie at casetrakker.com<mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com><mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com>> wrote:
> Hi Coach Wiley and John,
> 
> Do you want to bring up or collect funds for any of these during tomorrow’s meeting?
> 
> From Nancy:
> Three other things we covered (and collected money and forms for) at the meeting have usually been spirit packs, summer camp, and liftathon.  We usually also had someone make a pitch about joining the backers and how parents will need to volunteer for a variety of tasks during the season.  I am not sure if this is already on Coach Wiley's agenda or if this will be covered later.
> 
> 
> 
> Debbie Shoup
> IMA Technologies Corporation
> 990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200
> Roseville, CA 95678
> Phone: (916) 757-1444
> Fax: (916) 781-0168
> debbie at casetrakker.com<mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com><mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com>
> 
> Thanks Coach Wiley.
> 
> Should we be asking for money for any of those things tomorrow?
> 
> From: John Wiley [mailto:wiley7927 at yahoo.com]
> Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 4:31 PM
> To: Debbie Shoup
> Cc: John Griffiths (JGriffiths at gsdx.us<mailto:JGriffiths at gsdx.us>); Backer Football Board (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>) (backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>)
> Subject: Re: $$ collections during tomorrow's meeting
> 
> I will be discussing camp and spirit packs.  I am not familiar with liftathon
> Therefor if someone else would like to present I would appreciate.   I am making a PowerPoint tonight I will send out for you to review.
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> On Apr 21, 2014, at 3:28 PM, Debbie Shoup <debbie at casetrakker.com<mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com>> wrote:
> Hi Coach Wiley and John,
> 
> Do you want to bring up or collect funds for any of these during tomorrow’s meeting?
> 
> From Nancy:
> Three other things we covered (and collected money and forms for) at the meeting have usually been spirit packs, summer camp, and liftathon.  We usually also had someone make a pitch about joining the backers and how parents will need to volunteer for a variety of tasks during the season.  I am not sure if this is already on Coach Wiley's agenda or if this will be covered later.
> 
> 
> 
> Debbie Shoup
> IMA Technologies Corporation
> 990 Reserve Drive, Suite 200
> Roseville, CA 95678
> Phone: (916) 757-1444
> Fax: (916) 781-0168
> debbie at casetrakker.com<mailto:debbie at casetrakker.com>
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Backerfootballboard mailing list
> Backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org<mailto:Backerfootballboard at mailman.dcn.org>
> www.davishighfootball.org<http://www.davishighfootball.org>


More information about the Backerfootballboard mailing list