[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club Meeting Tuesday, Novmeber 11

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Mon Nov 10 19:59:55 PST 2003

Greetings all,

This should be the third e-mail that you people received from this list for
those that wanted to be informed of Davis Democrat Club meetings.

We will be having a Davis Democrat Club meeting on November 11, Tuesday
(TODAY if you are receiving this Monday Night).  Please inform those that do
not have e-mail and that want to attend that you know.

The meeting will be at 7PM at Betty Weir's house.  If you need directions,
please telephone Stephen Souza at 400-2222.  On the evening of the meeting,
you can try telephoning 848-8634 and join me in trying to find Betty's house
(I always get lost going to these meetings...).

If Mike Syvanen is reading this e-mail, I will try stopping by at 6:30PM to
pick you up, so that you can navigate me to Betty's house.

Take care,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.