[Davis Democrats] Board Meeting and Beat Bush 2004 event

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Apr 6 00:21:45 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

There will be a Davis Democrat Club board meeting next week on Tuesday,
April 13 at 7PM at the home of Betty Weir.  I hope to see you all there.

Davis Democrats will meet to:
Beat Bush 2004!

Date: Sunday, April 25, 2004
        415 Second Street
        2 to 4 PM
        Discussion and program

Join us at an organizing meeting of diverse groups with something in common:
Retiring George Bush in 2004.

The focus of this organizing effort will be at increasing the number of
people who register and get out and vote for Presidential Candidate John
Kerry, both in Yolo County and in Washoe County Nevada. (If Al Gore had
received 21,000 more votes in NV, he would have taken four Electoral College
votes from George Bush and Florida wouldn't have mattered).

For more information contact:
Bob Bockwinkel at 758-7389
Rhonda and Tony Gruska at 790-0428
Stephen and Robin Souza at 758-2964
Andrea Jones at 400-7766
Kevin Wolf at 758-4211
Scott Lay 759-2232
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.