[Davis Democrats] Boxer Fundraiser, Aug. 14

dkehew at dcn.davis.ca.us dkehew at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Aug 13 22:51:29 PDT 2004

REMINDER - COME OUT TO SUPPORT DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES

Senator Barbara Boxer is returning to Davis on Saturday, August 14, from 2:30
to 4:30 p.m.

Tickets $50.

The 2004 election will be a particularly important election for the
environment. Senator Boxer is one of our strongest supporters of environmental
issues (and a variety of others), including wetlands, forests, wilderness, and
wild rivers; clean air and water; farm land protection, health protection for
our children; and women's issues. It is time for us all to dig deep and help.
Minimum $50 donation requested.

R.S.V.P.
checks should be made out to Friends of Barbara Boxer

Bob Schneider
2402 Westernesse Rd.
Davis, CA 95616
530-304-6215