[Davis Democrats] Ice Cream Social on August 26th and announcement for Saturday

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Aug 19 16:18:11 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

Mike Machado has graciously agreed to attend this event.  I hope that
everyone is as pleased about this as I am.  Having Mike Machado attend is as
exciting as seeing Lois at this event.  Lois Wolk has never missed this
event and that means a lot to all of us that plan this event each year.
Many thanks to Mike Machado in view of his busy schedule for his RSVP!

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please Join Hosts Jerry and Teresa Kaneko for the
Davis Democratic Club's Annual
Ice Cream Social with the Political Soapbox

Thursday, August 26th

7pm-8:30pm
556 Reed Avenue, Davis
Suggested Donation:  $5

All are invited and can address the group from the Soapbox.  Voice your
political statements to all assembled.  Expected guests that will speak
include:  Former Davis City Councilman Jerry Kaneko (MC of the soapbox);
Davis City Councilmembers, Sue Greenwald (Mayor Pro-tem), Don Saylor and
Stephen Souza; our Assembly representative, Lois Wolk; and our State
Senator, Mike Machado.

LET'S SHOW OUR SUPPORT AS DAVIS DEMOCRATS!!!
The Yolo County Fair is happening now, this week.
The last announcement is that Saturday, August 21, is the day at the Yolo
County Fair that the Davis Democrat Club was assigned to man the booth.  If
you plan to be at the booth, please contact Katie Villegas at 1-916-375-1132
to confirm your time slot or to volunteer,  You can also reach her via
e-mail at katievillegas at charter.net

The times that are still open on Saturday are: Anything but 4 to 6 PM.  The
booth is heavily manned during those hours.

That is all for now, take care,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.