[Davis Democrats] New for the 24th -- Ice Cream Social news for August 26th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Aug 25 10:59:31 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

Yolo County Supervisor, Frank Seiferman Jr., also plans to be at the Ice
Cream Social.  His aide, Adrienne Monroe has e-mailed with this news and I
thank her for her RSVP.  Many thanks to Frank Seiferman Jr. for being
willing to come from Woodland to attend this event!

Below is another version of the announcement.  The listing at the Democrat
Club web site changes on a daily basis as more RSVPs come in.  The web site
address is:  http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/

Also, the next Davis Democrat Club board meeting will be on September 6,
2004.  We are trying to get the agenda together for that meeting.  The
agenda should be posted here on this list on September 5th.  The minutes
from the July meeting are posted at the web site and the minutes for the
August meeting should be posted also on September 5th.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Please Join Hosts Jerry and Teresa Kaneko for the
Davis Democratic Club's VIII Annual
Ice Cream Social with the Political Soapbox

Thursday, August 26th

7pm-8:30pm
556 Reed Avenue, Davis
Suggested Donation:  $5

All are invited and can address the group from the Soapbox.  Voice your
political statements to all assembled.  Expected guests that will speak
include:  Former Davis City Councilman Jerry Kaneko (MC of the soapbox); All
of the Davis City Councilmembers including active Davis Democrat Club
members, Sue Greenwald (Mayor Pro-tem), Don Saylor and Stephen Souza; our
State Assembly representative, Lois Wolk; our State Senator, Mike Machado;
and our 8th Assembly District Party Chair and Yolo County Supervisor, Mariko
Yamada and Yolo County Supervisor Frank Seiferman Jr.  Also expected to
attend and speak are a number of the Davis School Boardmembers, including
Jim Provenza.

That is all for now, take care,

Richard

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.