[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club meeting on Monday, July 5th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Jul 1 17:24:08 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

This e-mail is from the Davis Democrat Club e-mailing list.

The Davis Democrat Club will be meeting on Monday, July 5th at 7 PM at the
campaign headquarters on the corner of 5th and L Street.  This is a board
meeting and for people that want to sign up and volunteer at the booth at
the Yolo County Fair.

I will send a copy of the agenda for this meeting to this list as soon as it
becomes available.  There is also an e-mail from Kingsley Melton that will
go out to this list to preface the agenda.  I am still working on the
minutes for the meeting.

Other events, I received e-mail from Board Member Lyle Smith announcing the
Beat Bush/Code Pink potluck.  This event is on Saturday, July 3 from 5PM to
8PM.  Please visit the events page at the Davis Democrat Club web site for
details at:  http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/events.html
This event is about half way down the page.  Search for Lyle Smith.

Another post was made by Adrienne Kandel about finding possible litigants in
a voter fraud case.  The article can be found through a link from the events
page or you can follow the link:
http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/blackboxvoting.html

That is all for now,

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.