[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club reminder for June 6, Champagne Brunch

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jun 2 16:24:59 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

This is a reminder that THIS Sunday, June 6, is the Champagne Brunch.  All
board members are asked to show up, well before the 11:30 AM start time to
help set-up.  The Cook's are very kind to have this event at their home.  We
need help before and after the event.  In the past we have shown up at 9AM
to help with set-up.

The following are the 3 key people for this event:
Bob Bockwinkel has committed to interfacing with Valley Wine and picking up
the champagne and champagne glasses.

Kingsley has committed to bringing the Orange Juice.  I am not sure of the
amount, but in the past we have had 3 to 5 gallons on hand.

Scott Lay will be serving the orange juice and champagne.

Tony Gruska has the master list and is coordinating things.  No one has
contacted me so far about this list.  Please contact Tony at
rjgruska at pacbell.net as to what you are bringing or if you need a suggestion
as to what to bring, so that we do not end up with eleven people bringing,
as an example, strawberries.  If plans have changed and YOU CANNOT bring the
item listed below, please contact Tony, so that he can arrange for someone
else to bring that item, especially if it is a key item for the brunch.
There are six board member or board liason names missing from the list
below.  They should contact Tony as to what they are bringing if they are
attending this event.

For the Champagne Brunch, this is the list so far for people bringing things:
G Richard Yamagata              Strawberries, 2 flats
Mike Syvanen                    Poach Salmon (cold)
John Chendo                     Fruit Salad
Julia Sanchez                   Bagels and cream cheese
Lyle Smith                      Vegtables and dip
Betty Weir                      Open faced sandwiches
Mary Lou Hernandez              Sandwiches
Adrienne Kandel                 Bagels
Kingsley Melton                 Schmear and cream cheese
                                3 to 5 gallons orange juice
Susan Peter-Thompson            Chicken-apple sausage
Barbara Slemmons                Mini-Quiches
Bob Bockwinkel                  Cheese cake
Jim Pollak                      Whipped cream
Jerry Lester                    Donut holes

Rhonda Gruska                   will bring something
Joyce Wilson                    will bring something
Julie Lary                      will bring something
Dan Kehew                       will bring something

Take care,

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.