[Davis Democrats] Author reading and book signing event

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Jun 16 15:41:12 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

This event was forwarded to me by Elly Fairclough.  It is of local interest
and sounds like it will be a good event.

June 19, Saturday @ 2pm Author event
Christopher Scheer will join us to discuss The Five Biggest LIES BUSH Told
Us About IRAQ which he wrote with Robert Scheer and Lakshmi Chaudhry.

The Next Chapter Bookstore & Coffeehouse
622 Main Street (between First & Second on the South side of Main)
Woodland, CA 95695 (530) 668-4620 http://members.aol.com/nextchap
WOODLAND'S INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORE

Take care,

Ry
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.