[Davis Democrats] Moveon.org house party this weekend.

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu Jun 17 13:17:38 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

I have received two more e-mails that people thought would be interersting
to those on this Davis Democrat Club e-mail list.

The first is from John Chendo:
There is a moveon.org houseparty this saturday, 1pm-7pm, at
516-1st Street in woodland, the home of Adam and Shannon Hancock,
666-1338. it should be good.  I will be showing the Kerry
12-minute video there. -- John Chendo

--------------------

The second is from Adrienne:
PEOPLE FOR THE AMERICAN WAY June 16, 2004
Bush Judicial Nominee Appointed Authors of Report Arguing Rules Against
Torture Need Not Apply -- William Haynes

This is an effort to mount a signature, e-mail drive to collect signatures
against the appointment of this person, William Haynes, as a Federal appeals
judge.  You can e-mail Adrienne at adrienne at dcn.org for further information
or follow the links below:

Link Summary:
     Sign the petition statement against Haynes' nomination:
     http://www.pfaw.org/go/Haynes/
     Tell your friends about the petition and ask them to sign:
     http://www.pfaw.org/go/Haynes-TAF/
     Get PFAW Foundation's resources on how another right-wing
     justice would affect our rights:
     http://www.pfaw.org/go/supreme_court_stakes

Many thanks to John and Adrienne for their e-mails.

Take care,

Ry
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors, secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club, president of the
board of Virtual Market Enterprises, Inc, member of the board of the Business
Link of Woodland and Davis, and communications liason of the Independent Order
of Oddfellows chapter 169.
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, DCN, BLWD, or IOOF.