[Davis Democrats] FW: [SacramentoforKerry] Last Chance for Wed and New HP for 6/26

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue Jun 22 05:28:55 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

This is the e-mailing list for the Davis Democrat Club.

There will be activity at the downtown premier of Michael Moore's Fahrenheit
9/11.  I have tried to get information from the web about cost and movie
times, but have gotten nowhere.  To get more details, contact the Beat Bush
Headquarters at the corner of 5th and L Street.  I will post more
information as I receive it.  For the headquarters contact information,
visit:  http://yolobeatbush2004.com

More Kerry events from Nancy Bui -- To summarize these: