[Davis Democrats] Joyce Wilson could not make the meeting...

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri Mar 12 15:38:33 PST 2004

Greetings All,

I found an e-mail from Joyce Wilson from the 9th of March.  She could not
make the Democrat Club board meeting because of a broken arm.  She said that
she was not able to get an appointment until Monday for a cast to put on.

(What does that say about the state of medical care in this country today?
My experience is that I have to be in a coma to get anyone to see me at my
HMO and if I am in a coma, how will I be able to contact them?)

Annecdotes aside, if you e-mail her, please do not expect an answer, she
wrote that she is hunting and pecking with one hand.  Probably, it would be
best to telephone.

My apologies again for not seeing this earlier,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.