[Davis Democrats] Board Meeting next week

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue May 4 17:16:26 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

This is to inform all that are on this e-mailing list that there is a board
meeting next week, Tuesday, May 11, at Betty Weir's home at 7PM.  Tony
Gruska will be sending an agenda to this list before the meeting.  I am
still attempting to type up the minutes of the last meeting, but will have
them done by the upcoming meeting.

There are announcements to this list.  Barbara Slemmons and Betty Weir will
be having a fundraiser for Kerry for President on May 22.  This is part of a
nationwide effort to have these fundraisers on May 22nd across the nation.
This is a Saturday and the tentative time is 7PM to 9PM at the home of
Barbara Slemmons -- more details to follow.

Adrienne has asked that I forward an e-mail to the list from somone in the
Bay Area looking for workers to volunteer time in Nevada.  The days to
volunteer are tomorrow and on May 22nd (the same day as the fundraiser event
in Davis and across the nation).  That e-mail will be forwarded to this list
as a separate e-mail.

That is all that I have for now,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.