[Davis Democrats] Reno needs help May 5 - please forward to Demo Club members

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Tue May 4 17:19:36 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

If you wish to contact the originator of this e-mail, the address is:
Tekathomas at aol.com

Again, this group is looking for volunteers to work in Reno, Nevada -- it
looks to be this weekend and the weekend of the 22nd.

Thank you Adrienne.

Take care,

Richard

>From: "Adrienne Kandel" <adrienne at dcn.org>
>To: "G Richard Yamagata" <yamagata at virtual-markets.net>,
>        "Avanindar Singh" <avisingh at ucdavis.edu>
>Subject: Reno needs help May 5 - please forward to Demo Club members
>Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:41:29 -0700
>
>----------
>From: Tekathomas at aol.com
>Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 16:07:33 -0400
>Subject: Kerry help in Reno
>
>Hi all,
>
>   My name is Teka Thomas, I'm a Kerry volunteer in the Bay Area.  I've been
>in touch with our counterparts in Reno for a couple of months.  I just want
>to let you know they could use volunteers for Cinco de Mayo on Sat and Sun.
>They also have precinct walks this Saturday and on May 22. We'll develop a
>long term Calendar for the summer and fall.
>  You can go to Kerrynorcal.com and click on the "Swing State" link for
>details.
>
>I hope you can send some volunteers. BTW, they need signs and bumper
>stickers.
>
>Teka Thomas

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.