[Davis Democrats] DavisDemocrats post from adrienne at dcn.org requires approval

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri May 7 19:54:47 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

This e-mail is from Adrienne.  I tried to okay it from the list, but it
seems to not have gotten through to everyone.

>From Adrienne:

We were expecting a few; I think one or two people had volunteered at the
last DDC meeting.  (I'd have to go looking for my notes, but to my
recollection, Susan was going to write something related to the DDC budget,
and later considered writing about the Beat Bush meeting in Odd Fellows.  I
think Barbara called about a potential story, I forget from who.)

The speeches as the Beat Bush rally were informative.  Anyone care to
translate theirs into an article?  Or submit it as is?

Any letters to the editor (opinion pieces)?  Articles?

Adrienne and Anais