[Davis Democrats] Dan Kehew, Newsletter Editor Davis Democrat Club

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Thu May 13 20:53:43 PDT 2004

Greetings All,

I received an e-mail from Adrienne.  I do not think that it got through to
the rest of the list.
Dan Kehew is going to take over the Newsletter editor duties for the club.
Please interface with him for all of the committed and promised articles.
His e-mail address is dekehew at ucdavis.edu.

I would like to thank Anais for all of her past efforts in this job.  She
produced some exceptional newsletters, which became the standard around the
state and put the Davis Democrat Club on the map in terms of Democrat
organization publications during the No Recall effort in the state of
California.  I am sure that she will be missed and we all wish her the best
as she goes off to her next career as a University of California undergrad.

Best wishes,

Ry

G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.