[Davis Democrats] Kerry fundraiser at Barbara Slemmons' home

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Fri May 21 03:17:31 PDT 2004

Greetings all,

There is a fundraiser tonight, Friday, May 21 at Barbara Slemmons' home.
Please visit http://yvm.net/go/democrats/ for details on the homepage.  The
event is hosted by Barbara, Betty and John Chendo.

It is $25/person at the door and the event will have live music, wine and
finger food.  People are encouraged to bring their favorite finger food to
this event to contribute to the festive nature of the gathering.  All the
money collected at this event will go directly to the Kerry for President
campaign.

That is all that I have for now -- hope to see you there,

Richard
G Richard Yamagata  PhD
CEO/President   VME Inc.   http://www.vme.net/
========================== The Virtual Markets =============================
Visit The Woodland Opera House
at:  http://www.vme.net/opera/
Davis Virtual Market - http://virtual-markets.net/vme/
Fresno - http://vme.net/fvm/   Rochester, NY - http://vme.net/rvm/
Sacramento - http://virtual-markets.com/svm/  Vacaville - http://vme.net/vvm/
Woodland  - http://vme.net/wvm/
"Pet, Vets, You, and Dr.Sue - http://vme.net/dvm/DrSue/
G Richard Yamagata is a member of the Davis Community Network Board of
Directors and secretary of the board of the Davis Democrat Club
The thoughts expressed are my own and do not reflect the policies or opinions
of DVM, FVM, GVM, RVM, WVM, VVM, VME Inc, DDC, or DCN.