[Davis Democrats] FW: Should there now be an election investigation

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Mon Nov 8 14:00:07 PST 2004

----------
From: jack <jackt at rcsis.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:00:06 -0800
To: jack <jackt at rcsis.com>
Subject: Fw: Should there now be an election investigation

From: "jaywalker" <jaywalker at stardustweb.net>
To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@stardustweb.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:07:39 -0800

I have already filled out the short form and signed it.and hope you will
also.  Jill

> I am writing to you from the People's Email Network because I
> had received a number of emails from you as a result of my
> membership in various Yahoo groups.  You may already be aware
> of our latest issue page at
>
> http://www.thepen.us/e-fraud.html
>
> due to some postings there.  We ask the question if the 2004
> election results should be challenged on the basis of black box
> voting fraud.  With one click the page sends your personal
> message (not a form letter) to the Kerry campaign, the DNC and
> the Government Accountability Office.  By making the process as
> easy as possible we are hoping to generate maximum
> participation.
>
> I am asking you to feature a link to this page anywhere you can
> in your own communications in the next couple days so the
> people may speak in the loudest possible voice.
>
> Thank you for being an activist.
>
> Simply email me back if you want off the list.
>

> NEVER SEND SPAM. IT IS BAD.

Jack Tracey
Placer County Coordinator
Veterans for Kerry
Roseville, CA
jackt at rcsis.com

Title and Organization listed for identification purposes only.

Contribute to Defeat Bush -- Elect John Kerry as President:
http://volunteer.johnkerry.com/member/272189