[Davis Democrats] Pass it on: Ask Congress to Investigate the 2004 Election

John Chendo jac07 at dcn.org
Thu Nov 11 15:49:10 PST 2004

----------
From: "Matthew Huerta" <mhuerta at chochousing.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:39:14 -0800
To: <huerta831 at msn.com>
Subject: FW: Pass it on: Ask Congress to Investigate the 2004 Election

You may have done this already but just in case...

mh
UCD PAN, BS '01

Dear friend,

Thanks for asking Congress to investigate the 2004 election. Please take a
moment to invite your friends and colleagues to sign -- it's important that
we deliver as many messages as possible to Congress by the end of the week.
You can just forward the sample letter below.

Spreading the word is critical, but please only pass this message along to
those who know you, of course -- spam hurts our campaign.

Thanks, for all you do.

Sincerely,

--The MoveOn.org Team

Here's a sample message to send to your friends:

Subject: Tell Congress to Investigate the 2004 Election

Dear friend,

Questions are swirling around whether the election was conducted honestly or
not. We need to know -- was it or wasn't it?

If people were wrongly prevented from voting, or if legitimate votes were
mis-counted or not counted at all, we need to know so the wrongdoers can be
held accountable, and to help prevent this from happening again.

Members of Congress are demanding an investigation to answer this question.
Join me in supporting their call, at:

http://www.moveon.org/investigatethevote/

Thanks.