[Davis Democrats] election fraud [eb4kerry-discuss] more about: is this true?

John cC jac07 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 19:31:48 PST 2004

with liberty for justice for all

From: Marian Baldwin <ninety4steps at yahoo.com>
To: eb4kerry-discuss at yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [eb4kerry-discuss] more about: is this true?
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 11:20:12 -0800 (PST)

here's the keith o. blog link.....
and thanks, Robbin, for all of the telephone numbers.....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6368819/

Robbin Milne <rtmilne2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.

   - Flowers grow out of dark moments.Corita Kent(1918-1986)Born November 20

test'; " type=text/css>
Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:11:11 -0800 (PST)
From: Robbin Milne
Subject: Fwd: is this true?
To: rtmilne2000 at yahoo.com

Well, I just got off the phone with Pelosi's office, and the Federal
Elections Commission, both were good numbers, both got to live people.  I
gave my issue to Pelosi's and they took my name and address.  The commission
forwarded me to information and then she forwarded me to another number
which i didn't call.  So maybe this is an issue, but it will have to be for
someone that can actually pick away at it, taking time to call, and recall.
Hmmmmmm . . . . Change is so hard, so tedious, so thankless at times isn't
it?  I may end up writing to these people, all of them, and hope to see some
sort of a response.  Wonder if Pelosi will get my message?
Worth a shot!