[Davis Democrats] machado interview

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 25 10:23:03 PDT 2004

Hi,

Mike Machado and Gary Podesto are being interviewed on our Sacramento NPR station KXJZ (88.9) todayat 2p.m.  We need people to call in and ask the following questions, etc. of Podesto.  The number is (888) 345-5959.  You could also ask some questions that will allow Mike to highlight his work in the district.

Why is your campaign sending out so many negative hit pieces on Mike?

Tell us about your ties to local developer Spanos who the city is allowing to build a huge number of new homes in Stockton?

Why don't your mail pieces say you are a Republican?

I understand you are at odds with the Governor's stance on : Abortion rights, stem cell research, and gun control?  Tell me about your stance on these important issues.

Why are you doing wild west commercials?  Do you want to be an actor?

Call in and make sure Podesto gets grilled properly.

Best,
Rhonda