[Davis Democrats] Davis Democrat Club board meeting on November 8th

G Richard Yamagata PhD yamagata at virtual-markets.net
Wed Oct 27 16:15:09 PDT 2004

This e-mail is from the Davis Democrat Club e-mailing list.

Greetings all,
I know that all of us are busy with Campaign 2004 activities and events or
recovering from illnesses that were the result of overworking this campaign
cycle.  What this e-mail is about is that the Club board needs to meet
before Friday, Dec. 3rd to discuss the holiday party.  Our President, Tony
Gruska has selected November 8th at 7PM as the meeting date and time.  This
is after the election.  As the meeting gets closer, I will send out an
e-mail about the agenda and about the location.  The location will either be
the Blanchard Room at the Yolo County Library in Davis or the Davis Democrat
Campaign Headquarters on the corner of 5th and L Streets.

The time and place for the Davis Democrat Club Holiday Party is at Doug
Kaplan's home on Friday, the 3rd of December.  This was confirmed in May of
this year (see club minutes for June 2004 at the web site,
http://yvm.net/vme/democrats/ ), but someone needs to check with Doug to
make sure that this date is still on his calendar.

Please do not forget about the Election Night party at Cantina Del Cabo in
Davis.

As we go into the final days of the campaign, The Davis Democrat Club wants
to thank all of you that are working to elect our candidates.   The Davis
Democrat Board is active and doing things as I speak and DDC board people
that need to be recognized for their work and efforts that go beyond the
call of duty are Tony Gruska, Kingsley Melton, Betty Weir, Bob Bockwinkel,
Dan Kehew, Barbara Slemmons, Mary Lou Hernandez, Julia Sanchez, Susan
Peter-Thompson, John Chendo, Lyle Smith, Mike Syvanen, Pam Nieberg, Scott
Lay, Joyce Wilson, Adrienne Kandell, and Rhonda Gruska.  We are blessed to
have a strong, active board for this organization.  If I left anyone off
that is working hard and on the DDC board, I apologize.  There are other
people that are with Beat Bush and working hard at the headquarters.  To all
of them and you on this e-mail list, thank you all for your continued hard work,

Richard