[Davis Democrats] Phil Angelides Event

Rhonda Anthony Gruska rjgruska at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 3 14:17:14 PDT 2005

Angelides Fundraiser in Davis

Phil’s Fundraiser in Davis is on Thursday, April 28, 2005, 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at 1112 Westfield Terrace, Davis CA 95616. Now is the time to start getting really serious about inviting friends and neighbors to this event.  The donation is $100 per person for Phil’s campaign for Governor of California.   Please bring your check to the DDC club's April meeting or mail it to Lea Rosenberg at 1112 Westfield Terrace, Davis CA 95616.  All checks should be made payable to “Angelides 2006”.  The ID number is 1253280.

Phil is really looking forward to the visit with his friends in Yolo County.

Claire Black Slotton <claire at iclaire.com> wrote:Do you have details on this event?

- C